Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Christmas? Sure.

I thought since Christmas should be starting about . . . oh, today . . . that I would send the Christmas list so we all can remember who we have. I got this list off last year's blog and moved everyone down a row, so I hope it's right. Especially since I have presents for Heidi's girls already! I am confident that I will be corrected if I'm wrong. I love being in this family!!!

Lori has David
Kristi has Mindy
Jeny has Heidi
Amy has Holly
David has Matt
Mindy has Lori
Heidi has Kristi
Holly has Jeny
Matt has Amy

Merry Christmas!
-Jeny

3 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one excited for Christmas!! Too bad the Parkinson family Christmas will be a week later than everyone else's. That's going to make me crazy. At least it's one extra week for the music and movies, right?

Unknown said...

? ? Why is it going to be a week late? ?

Parkinson Family said...

dr. parkinson will be working on Christmas this year. they rotate every year.