Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gems

My mother was in possession of these gems. I also found more old family photos that I'm going to post on here but I haven't finished scanning them in yet. I also fear that you'll be mildly disappointed with the others, after you see these.....

My mom, trying to be "sexy" next to good ol' Tom.... personally I think she looks more fearful....or crazy.

There are so many incredible points to this one. I'll just point out a couple....
1. They're "holding hands". Gosh dang that's good.
2. The off the shoulder business happening.


Thanks ladies. You probably didn't think you'd be providing such entertainment for us all. But you did. You really did.

8 comments:

Lori said...

That's probably the closest I'll ever get to that hottie!

Unknown said...

Hey, what are they doing with MY poster? Ah, he is a fine looking man!

Lori said...

Your poster, my dear, was just another hand-me-down from Kristi and moi! Sorry to burst your bubble!!

Parkinson Family said...

AHhhh, ha, ha, haaa!!! This was hilarious! I used to stare at that poster trying so hard to find what it was that attracted my sisters to that hairy man. Lori, that picture is classic. Now we need a recording of your "He Touched Me" and my life will be complete. Thank you, Nickell.

Parkinson Family said...

Someone from Autralia looked at our blog this morning. I think it's Quigley. Down under. :)

Lori said...

I'm not sure that particular "gem" was ever recorded - Sorry Heidi!

It may have been my new friend Val from Sydney or my old friend Scott Zedak (he had the hots for me but was about 6 inches too short - sosad 'cause he was pretty cute) - he lives in Sydney too. Does your intel say what city in Australia?

Holly Emerson said...

I vividly remember that poster. Thank you SO much for posting these! Fantastic!

Teresa said...

mom, you can never make fun of me ever again :) you're "holding hands" poster... awesome :) I love you ;)