Saturday, October 22, 2011

September dates to remember.

Happy Belated birthday to Heidi and Holly.  I had to put one picture of them both because I wanted to use this cute picture.  That was a fun Halloween . Their birthday was Sept 1. We love them and are praying for both of their babies.  If you are close to a temple please put them on the prayer roll.  
Happy Anniversary to Mark and Jeny. They had a nice one.  Jeny got a convertable and Mark got Jeny. Poor Mark.  I guess it was a joint thing. It was on Sept  5.
Happy Birthday to Lydia and Trina.  Hope you had a really fun day. We love you so much.  It was on Sept 8th .

Happy Birthday, -whose birth is on Sept 11. Let me know who this is.  We love her. 
Happy Birthday my Ashley. We hope you had a really fun birthday.  We love you!
 Happy Anniversary you too.  You live too far from anyone.  We love you both. It was on 24 of Sept.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Okay, I'm officially getting old 'cause I remember vividly the picture of the twins being taken in real life! Aghhhh!

Unknown said...

Me, too. I took thisone with my camera. I'm pretty sure Mom was out there with a camera, too. If I remember it, Lori, then you really are old! And so am I. Sigh!