Monday, November 14, 2011

Mom at Holly's

Mom again. I just got back from Holly and Matt's.  I was watching the children while they were occupied with the baby-Christopher.  It was fun to get to know them a little better.  They are darling.  Shannon liked me and was very cooperative.  Leah, however, wanted her mommy.  She was not happy I was there.  When no one else was there she was delightful but when she remembered her mom or didn't get her own way-she wanted her mommy.  The baby is really a cute little boy.  Holly just called to tell us they removed the respirator.  Yay.  We are very happy to hear that.  I was there for Halloween.  Haven't done that in a while.  We don't even get trick or treaters at our house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it home OK! Did you take a really long nap yet? I'm glad you get to take over the blog because I don't think I have a picture of Amy and Tarquennis. :)

blauritz said...

Jeny, Mom took a three hour nap on Sunday after having slept well the night before. I know she was exhausted. I'm so glad she is home. Thanks for all the help that each of you rendered to her.