Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Question of February

I'm just going to go with Lori's question that nobody answered yet. Can you think of a family memory that has come to mind out of nowhere? Just share a random memory. Come on! It will be fun! Here's my memory: Hey, Amy, do you remember playing the smash the bird game on the bunkbeds? Whoever was on the top bunk put their hand down the wall side of the bed and swung it back and forth and the bottom bunk person would try to smash it. That's why I liked sleeping on the bottom. So I could smash your hand, and make you cry. And speaking of making you cry . . . "Conjunction Junction, what's your function?". Are you crying yet?

4 comments:

Amy said...

not nice

blauritz said...

I remember when Lori was about 10 months old. We had been trying to get her to walk, but with no success. She would just flop down. Then, one night some friends of ours, Ron and Carol Campbell, came to our house with their young daughter, Peri, who was about a year old and walking all over the place. Lori watched her and watched her, then just stood up and walked. It was almost a miracle.

Derek said...

So, most of my random memories are at the expense of my siblings, usually april. Jd and I would make up horribly annoying songs and sing them over and over to see who could make her cry first. And for years april and I told jd that he was born a girl... we even had a birth certificate made. I have millions of random memories, but those are the first ones that popped up. I was such a "wonderful" sister

Lori Diaz said...

I'm back from my "vacation" and hitting the ground running!

Tere...what are the ingredients of chapstick???

Well of course! I've always been a "anything you can do I can do better" kinda gal! How 'bout "Muddy muddy water, where did you go?" Is Mom crying yet?