Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dad's Sweaters

These are the sweaters that are left to pick from.  We accidentally brought them home so if you let me know which you want, I will get it to you.  The sweaters aren't dirty, my camera lens is.  Also, Tara asked me to say that she didn't do her hair today, and she usually looks much better than this.  I think she looks fine.

When you pick a sweater, please let me know which number and color so I get it right.  We're going to do this first called first served.  Just respond to this post.

Sweater 1 - Maroon squares

Sweater 2 - Red (Heidi's)

Sweater 3 - Blue with white stripe

Sweater 4 - Blue zip up (Courtney's)

Sweater 5 - Blue V-neck (Matt's)

Sweater 6 - Not a sweater suit coat that Tara calls sweet.

3 comments:

Matt L said...

I'd like the blue v-neck

Parkinson Family said...

#2 red for me, please. -Heidi

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Blue with white stripe for me. Unless 3 months later is too late :)