Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Way to go Linda Teresa


 
My response for this question is hard. My favorite vacation as a kid would be the last time I went to Spain with dad. I really love going there, miss my family there, and love the culture there. But I also have loved the family trips I've taken with the kids. It's so fun to show them new things, and so fun to see them get excited by seeing new things. They get excited about going to new states and seeing how different the cultures is just in our country. I love that they want to attain the goal of seeing every state (up to 27 so far) so I guess all the vacations make each previous vacation even better because we are closer to our goal :) The kids and I love traveling, and we'll find every excuse to go somewhere new. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is Utah one of the places you need to visit? :)

mindy said...

And Idaho!