Thursday, August 2, 2012

Davids vacation from Tricia


I asked David what his favorite vacation has been in his married life. I was certain he would say Disneyland or Disneyworld with the kids. I was wrong, without hesitation he said HAWAII!! That is about as much input from him as we’ll get. Winking smile Hawaii was amazing. We went with my brother and his wife to Maui in 2005. We had so much fun exploring the islands, eating the food, swimming with sea turtles, attending the luau, snorkeling, riding the waves and eating some more. Dave went to some Pro Golf tournament one day with Troy. I don’t know much about it but he was pretty excited. The highlight of the trip for both of us was the magic show at Warren and Annabelles. My brother has been several times and just went on and on about how we had to go. It was AWESOME. If you are ever able to attend I highly recommend it

No comments: