Sunday, January 31, 2010

Holly's Answers

Wow! I didn't realize I was so far behind. Here are my responses, finally:
It's funny how Heidi and I shared most of our experiences up through our first year of college, but we remember things so differently. I really liked high school! My most memorable and most influential class was probably biology my sophomore year. I didn't necessarily love the teacher, but it was in that class that I found my love of medicine. I also loved choir and anatomy.
The first person to take me driving was David, and it was raining. That was scary. Then Mindy took me, then Dad and then Mom. I didn't really want to drive because it scared me, but I knew that I needed to because Heidi didn't want to, and Mom didn't want to wake up to take us to seminary (and I don't blame her!).
I haven't really been to any places that I would call exotic. The enchanted forest in Canada is very pretty. Charleston was one of my favorite places. I also loved eating at the floating TGI Fridays (it's on the Ohio river) overlooking the Cincinnati skyline. That was very pretty! I think a better post for me would be "what are the most ghetto places you have ever been?" That would be Asencion, Mexico, College Park in Atlanta, Oakcliff in Dallas, and Savannah, Georgia (sorry, Heidi--I know I went to the wrong area, but it was REALLY bad).

No comments: