Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthdays!

It's that time of year again when I miss a couple days of blogging and half the family has a birthday. Anyway, happy late birthdays to the following!

April on June 1st!
Happy birthday April!
Zack is also on June 1st! Happy Birthday Zack!
Tricia had a birthday on June 3rd! Happy Birthday!
On the 5th was Rachel's birthday! Happy Birthday!
On the 7th...so yesterday Heidi and Jason celebrated their wedding anniversary! Congratulations you guys!
Hope you all had fantastic days of celebration, and another good year to come!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Okay Nickell...you're fired! I turned 45 on May 27th and Grandma & Grandpa celebrated 46 years of marriage on the 28th. Are you having pregnant brain??

Lloyd & Kristi said...

AND what about your husbands 30th birthday today????
PS You're not fired. You do a better job than anyone else could or would. But don't forget Aaron's birthday

mindy said...

And Kate on the 27th too -- she turned 10! Double digits. That was a big one.

Nickell said...

There's so many. Plus, I was testing you. I wasn't sure anyone even looked at the blog anymore anyway! For real! I haven't had anything emailed to me for so long aside from updates from Mindy every once in a while.

Lori said...

Okay, I guess we're all fired but Mindy. I'll try to do better! I can't believe I forgot my baby [not so much anymore] Kate! Give 'er kisses for me!