Friday, June 25, 2010

Meal Plan

This is what I have for the meal plan for now. If it needs to be changed somehow let me know.

Day 1 (Thursday the 22nd)
Breakfast: Matt/David/Dad

Lunch: Amy

Dinner: Holly

Day 2 (Friday the 23rd)
Breakfast: Heidi

Lunch: Mindy

Dinner: David

Day 3 (Saturday the 24th)
Breakfast: Lori

Lunch: Kristi

Dinner: Jeny

These assignments were made based on volunteers for each. If you did not volunteer I just placed you where I felt like it. If you want to switch with someone, ask.

Please let me know what you will be making as well as a grocery list asap so we can get that figured out. Our budget is super duper tight so try and make a very cost efficient meal.

The amount of people you need to plan for in your meal is 56.

(Side note: we didn't have any assignments for desserts and well, we know how important dessert is in our family so if anyone would like to do a dessert as well please volunteer!)

5 comments:

mindy said...

I am planning on pulled pork, potato salad, fruit of some kind. So I'll need pork roast (I think the bone in shoulder is usually very cheap), barbeque sauce, buns, potatoes. I'll take care of the rest. My kids and I can make brownies and cookies for the dessert so don't worry about that day.

Amy said...

I didn't know which meal I was in charge of so I will think about it and let you know soon.

Unknown said...

Hawaiian haystacks. I'll get a list to you. Tara will make dessert of some sort.

Holly Emerson said...

I am going to make Lori's chicken salad on rolls with potato chips. I need to figure out how much to make before giving you a shopping list.

Lori said...

At the request of my children, I'm doing ham and egg brunch bars. I need a couple more jelly-roll pans (Mom? Tricia?), 5 dozen eggs, 5 cream cheese bars, 3 lbs thick sliced ham, 3 lbs colby cheese and 5 10-count frozen hash brown patties. Tere and Keith are making pancakes too but I'll bring the mix and syrup - we might need a large griddle though and, of course, butt-ah!