Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our family is 48 years old on the 28th


We got married May 28th, 1964 in Manti, at the Manti Temple.  After the wedding we went to Lauritzen's for a lunch.  Then I went to take my last final at BYU.  I got my hair done after in an updo and the reception was at 7 I think. I was so excited that I forgot to throw my bouquet even though everyone gathered out at the decorated car.  I didn't want to go, I just wanted to open presents.  We had a lot of people and got very tired of smiling.  My cheeks hurt for days.  We drove to Canada through Montana. We stopped to see my Grandparents in Lewistown.  Then through Waterton National Park, then Lake Louise where we were going to canoe on Lake Louise and sing.  We took camping equipment to camp all the way but it was very cold and Lake Louise was frozen over for the first time in many years.  So packing the guitar was useless.  We rode the gondola and could see   lots of  mountain peaks.  We camped at Yellowstone Park on the way home.

1 comment:

Tricia Lauritzen said...

I love these photos. So Great and fun to hear about your wedding!