Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FR 2010

Do you remember? We have a family reunion coming up!

For meals we have decided that each one of the kids will be in charge of preparing one meal. Since we will have three days, that's three meals a day and that equals....NINE! How perfect is that!

So this is what I need you to do:

Comment with what meal you would like to be in charge of and on what day.
For example:
Kristi is going to do Lunch on Day 1. (got it?)

Then, decide what you are going to prepare and get the grocery list to me. Obviously for many reasons we want to keep things as simple as possible as to not take away from having fun family stuff happen!

Also, I know there are some of you that still need to send money to Dad, please do so asap! Thanks!

(Also, side note, there will be a link on the side starting today named FR 2010. If you click on it, it will bring up every post on this blog that talks about FR 2010)

11 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

Sign me up for breakfast Day 2. I have no clue how to feed this many people, just so you know. Can we have French Silk Pie for breakfast?

Holly Emerson said...

I'll take a dinner because I don't mind cooking. I will do dinner on day 1, but I don't know what I'm going to make yet so I will let you know.

mindy said...

I will do anything. Assign me to what's left and I'll let you know what I'll fix.

Derek said...

i dont mind pie for breakfast! :)

Im going to put my mom down for the second breakfast... and if she doesnt want to do that, she can just write on here and change it... sound good mom? :)

im thinking those eggy hashbrowny cheesy bars mom- yes? and then keith can do pancakes because he's a pancake making machine :)

Lori said...

I like how Heidi thinks! We'll all eat pie and Jason P can have cold cereal [or have you taught him to take a little risk??]

Lori said...

Tere, Heidi already spoke breakfast for day 2, so we can do day three and HECK YES cheesy, eggy hashbrown bars - ya'll won't believe how good they are!

Derek said...

totally wasn't paying attention. day three breakfast sounds good to me :)

Matt L said...

Sadly, as much as the kids and I have been looking forward to it, it seems unlikely that we will be able to get out there for the reunion. Perhaps one of my nieces or nephews would be willing to take the responsibility of one of the meals?

Lori said...

Matt, you're not getting out of it that easy...Amy and I have masterminded some wicked plans! I have to wait for Amy to give me the go-ahead before I divulge though.

Unknown said...

Hey, wait! Lori, do I want to be in on those plans? Matt you have to be there. No getting out of it! You've had too long to plan and make it work.

Lori said...

Oh yes! We will all be involved in hatching this plan. There will be no sibling unturned...no lengths to which we will not go...no conniving to which we will not resort...
Anyway, you get the idea!