Monday, February 22, 2010

New question of the week:

Tell about your favorite aunt or uncle.
I guess my favorite was Aunt Nyta Farrer. After her husband died, the family moved to Grandma's house where I was living at the time because my Dad was on his mission. Her children are like my brothers and sisters. We lived by her all my life until we moved to Virginia. She was kind of like my second mother. I also liked my Uncle Herman who was from Blackfoot. He was fun to visit. He was an inventor and had many fun things to do in his yard. (like a horse exercizer that had seats attached to it like a merry-go-round.)

Mom

1 comment:

Lori said...

I loved uncle Herman's house - that was a great time! And of course Uncle-eon always called me "pretty princess" which I always secretly thought I was and had been dropped into the wrong family of commoners [loud gawfah]!