Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Heidi's Favorite

I don't think I have a favorite aunt or uncle. I'm not terribly close to any of them. I do have to say that Aunt Julie has never missed a birthday, and I have always been appreciative and grateful for her thoughtfulness. She is amazing. As a child, I loved playing at my Aunt Lynn's house and thought she was a great cook. I just didn't like her cat at all. My uncles are all a little...well, different. They all have that Lauritzen sense of humor that you have to be a Lauritzen to understand, but I still don't really get it. Hopefully they don't look at this blog too much! I love you, all my uncles! The uncles on my mom's side I just really don't know very well. I really look forward to hearing how Nickell and Tere will respond to this one! Good luck, you guys.

-Heidi



No comments: