Thursday, February 25, 2010

Get Ready. Teresa's Favorite.

Well, like Heidi, I really dont have a favorite aunt or uncle... there were too many :) and alot of them I never got to see very much.
My Aunt Maite and Aunt Kristi- they had Danielle and Nickell, so I prefered to hang out with their kids.
I don't remember a whole lot about Aunt Jeny when I was a kid, but I have really enjoyed finding out through the computer that her personality and sense of humor are much to my liking :)
I always thought Aunt Amy was cool because she wasn't shy and always said exactly what she felt. She is the one out of the older group that i remember hanging out with the most and i loved when she visited us. (for me the older group is everyone except heidi, holly and matt)
Uncle Dave was awesome because he was the only uncle type figure (as I always thought of Uncle Matt as the cool older brother).
I regret to say I dont remember many specific activities with Aunt Mindy, but I do remember she was always very nice to me. She was always so happy.
My Aunt Amelia I thought was the coolest. She lived in Spain and pretty much did whatever she wanted. I wanted to be like her when I grew up.
Aunt Heidi and Aunt Holly I always thought of as the big sisters that I wish I had. They were the most fun to hang out with. They were both so cool in such opposite ways that they were too much coolness for one person (in my childhood mind, that's why I thought God made them twins- because 1 person couldn't be as awesome as them). I always looked forward to hanging out with them.
I also reguarded Uncle Matt as a part time sibling too. I always thought he was neat and still hold him on the "bigger sibling pedestal of awesomeness". :)
I guess if I had to pick favorites, it would have to be Aunts Heidi and Holly, merely because they are the ones I spent the most time with and because of their close age. They are the ones I have the most memories of like the hot tub bubble fights and Lost One and picking on JD because his feet hurt. :)

7 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

YES!! I knew it! You're right--we are way too awesome to be one person. You make me laugh so hard!

Derek said...

i distinctly remember being about 6 and being absolutely sure that was the reason you were twins... no other reason made sense to me... gosh im such a nerd...

Derek said...

but truthfully, you guys shouldn't count because I never thought of you as real aunts or uncle because you were too young (once again in my child mind)... im pretty sure I told my mom that several times when i was a kid... :)

Parkinson Family said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard! My feet hoowt. So great. Do you remember his little white bum?

Derek said...

yes! but that trophy has been passed to nico because he tans far darker than jd did. :)

mindy said...

Tere, you preferred me when you were a baby, but I guess you wouldn't remember that! You were my little dolly, only real.

Derek said...

see aunt mindy, you took care of me when i needed the most lovings. :) Maybe that's why i have the engrained sense that you loved me the most... you never know...
I love all my aunts and uncles... it would just be wierd if any of you guys went missing or something, because for each different need or emotion i have, I have a different aunt or uncle, which is way cool :)