Monday, January 16, 2012

Lori's other new endeavor

Hey everyone!  I've started doing something I thought I would never do...started buying products from a multi-level marketing company, but wait - 
it's something in which some of you might be interested.
It's a company called Melaleuca.  Started by a Mormon in Idaho and they have products that contain tea tree oil.  The cleaners, soaps, lotions, toothpaste, mouthwash - just about everything - contains tea tree oil.  All of them are "green" products, safe to use in food prep areas, safe for pets and children, etc. 
I was a little leary of it all, so I waited to tell anyone about it until I tried the products and I'm sold.  Really good, concentrated products that smell great, work great, and being a part of it can pay you back for the products you'd buy in the store anyway.  Of course, there's a catch; you've got to tell other people about it and hope some of them sign up for it under your name, but then you get money back if they do.
It's not a pyramid scheme because there's a limit of 7 "generations" for the kick-back.
I'm a terrible salesperson, but look at the products on the site and read a little about the company and if you're interested in hearing more about it let me know and I'll hook you up with a gentleman and his wife who have been doing this for 14 years - they can answer any questions you might have.
Here's the site:
Happy shopping!
Red heartLori

No comments: