Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lori's sounds

This was a hard one for me, but I came up with a couple.  The first sound is the sound of a child jumping in a crib.  That squeak reminds me of the twins in their back bedroom in West Jordan jumping and yelling "We-lo, we-lo, we-lo!" to get my attention that they were finished napping.  They almost never called unless they were jumping while holding on to the side rail.  The second is when someone is snoring loudly.  It reminds me of trying to go to the bathroom at night and hearing dad snore.  When I was very young it terrified me that I had awakened him and he was telling me "Shhhh".  I remember more than once running back to my bed and just trying to hold it 'til morning.  That wasn't very successful in my early years!  ha ha ha ha ha
Red heartLori

No comments: