Friday, April 18, 2008

Pictures

I love pictures, and I think they really add to these blogs. Below is the reason I need personal pictures of everyone in each family. On birthday's, and other special events, we would like to post a picture. One wedding picture per couple would be great too for anniversaries! Since everyone lives so far away from each other, we don't get to see each other very often, and this is a great way for everyone to see eachother, and eachother's children growing up! I promise a picture makes a huge difference! Please send them! Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma for already sending theirs!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

I'm so excited about this blog. Thank you Nickell so much. I really hope everyone will write what they and their families are doing This will be much easier than writing and having a newsletter. Hope to hear from you all really soon

Teresa said...

I am so excited about this. I hope all will participate. Some of you guys I haven't talked to in years and would really like to hear about your families!