Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Heidi's Exciting Places

I have two most exciting places I've visited, each for very different reasons. The first place that came to mind was the Savannah desert in Kenya on safari. It was on my birthday in 2005 that I was within inches of an adult male lion in the wild. That was heart stopping exciting! What an incredible experience. Actually, I think all of us in the jeep were more terrified of the herd of elephants than we were the lions. Those things were huge and they made our jeep driver nervous. When he got nervous, we got nervous.
The second most exciting place I've visited is the Bahamas. It is so beautiful and seemed like a dream to be snorkeling and sitting on the beach down there. Jeny, you would love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Someday! I will go to the Bahamas someday!