Monday, November 9, 2009

Mom's Catch Up

I've been trying to think of a special time with my Dad. He was gone a lot of the time. He worked out of town most of the time, from Sunday night to Fridays. When he was home he was working with all the widows in the ward. I guess the time I remember most was the time in his later years when I went with a tape recorder to talk about his life.

The teacher and class I appreciated most was my High School English teacher. Can't remember her name. I loved to read and language was important as you can imagine, when I married into Dads family. They corrected constantly. I can't imagine how it would have been iif I hadn't had that background. I also am very glad I took typing.


I want to remind everyone of the pictures being due soon to Tricia. Please get them in.

No comments: