Saturday, April 28, 2012

Heidi's Friends

Cori Cosby comes to mind when I think of childhood friends.  She, Holly and I would spend the night at each other's homes.  I remember she liked butter.  A lot.  It was disgusting how much she would put on her pancakes.  Makes me gag a little now just thinking about it.  That's about all I remember.  I could dig in my journals and find some things we did, but it was probably just "tonight we spent the night at Cori's house and watched Wiz Kid" or something like that.  Nothing very exciting.  One would think that growing up in the same town my entire childhood, I would have one really good friend that I did everything with and I'm still in touch with.  Problem was, we lived in a military town and my friends were the transient ones.  I did have a few good friends, but they never stayed for more than a year or two.  Holly and Matt were/are my best friends.

2 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

What about Tina?!

Parkinson Family said...

Yes, there was Tina, and there was Brandy. But same story. Spent nights at each other's houses, watched movies, they moved, the end.