Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Kristi and Lloyd! They have been married for 24 years today! I asked my mom to send me a picture but she hasn't, and who knows if she will. So I just posted it anyway. Maybe I can talk her into sending me a picture and then I can post it later since we don't have a lot of special days this year! Only Christmas, Dayna's birthday and their anniversary. Anyway, congratulations mom and dad! Hope your anniversary was full of fun and no Christmas shopping.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, our anniversary is in September and we always start our Christmas shopping on that day. Nothing wrong with that - is there?

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Of course we went Christmas shopping! Because, regardless of what dad says, he likes to shop for his kids. The difference is, usually we are both so tired that rather than shop we end up sitting in the mall and watching people. This year we actually went to see a movie--Twighlight, loved it-- and got quite a bit of shopping done.
PS Good job Jeny for shopping in September!

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary guys!