Monday, December 15, 2008

Mindy's Catch Up...

The oldest person in the family that I remember was Grandma Margie. I don't remember anything of her except for that deathbed visit that Jeny wrote about. I must have been very small, but I do remember seeing her in the hospital with lots of wires and tubed coming out of her. It must have been a traumatic experience for me, because I don't remember much of anything from my really young years. Mom, when did she die?
Everyone else told how the world has changed. I agree that even kids don't have as much time as we did when we were kids. It seems like they get home from school and I'm on them right away to get homework done, practice piano, then we eat dinner and it's bedtime already. Technology has come a LONG way. Remember Kristi and Lloyd's first mobile phone? Big, clunky thing compared to what everyone has now, and they were considered rich for even having a car phone!

No comments: