Monday, December 15, 2008

Jeny's Honeymoon...

We kinda had a honeymoon in Salt Lake City, Utah. We got married in West Jordan, so we didn't go very far. We stayed at the Little America hotel in the honeymoon suite, and for our 20th anniversary Mark took me back there, and to walk around Park City, just like we did on our first honeymoon. We have a few really funny memories of those first few days, including the alarm clock going off (we didn't set it, but I guess we didn't un-set it either) and the song that was playing was a Weird Al song called "My Name is Puka" (remember "my Name is Luka?). We also turned on the TV (yes, we really did) and it was on the sci-fi channel playing "the Stuff", a very poorly done movie that I'm sure Dad has seen, and would have been a great Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episode.

1 comment:

Barry Lauritzen said...

Not guilty! I have never seen such a movie. But, it sounds like something that should have won several academy awards.