Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas!!!

Hey everyone!
Here is our Christmas list for this year, and the lists from the last two years. It just took me about 45 minutes to find the list from 2008 that would help me make sure I did it the right way, so I'm putting all lists here for next year's research. Happy Christmas Thoughts!

Oh, and EVERYONE is invited to my house this year. Especially if you have little children that make Christmas morning fun. If you want, you can just send any children ages 3-14, but if you chose to do this I will only need them from December 23-25. You get them back on the 26th and they will have eaten nothing but candy and mandarin oranges for 3 days. Winking smile

This Year - 2010

Lori has Mindy

Kristi has Heidi

Jeny has Holly

Amy has Matt

David has Lori

Mindy has Kristi

Heidi has Jeny

Holly has Amy

Matt has David

Years gone by

2009

Lori has David
Kristi has Mindy
Jeny has Heidi
Amy has Holly
David has Matt
Mindy has Lori
Heidi has Kristi
Holly has Jeny
Matt has Amy

2008

Lori has Amy
Kristi has David
Jeny has Mindy
Amy has Heidi
David has Holly
Mindy has Matt
Heidi has Lori
Holly has Kristi
Matt has Jeny

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Love, Jeny :)

1 comment:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I'm so glad you are organized enough to find the list! Christmas started about 2 months ago for me. It has definitely been an interesting year.I have been thinking of all our family traditions more this year than ever before I think. I love it!