Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heidi's Surprises

Yea for the question of the week!

One of the most fun surprises I remember as a child was when my parents took us to the airport to "watch the jets". I thought it was a cool idea to go watch airplanes, never thinking there could be another reason for us to go to the airport. I was having a great time looking out the window at all the planes, watching all the different people, when Lori and her family walked through the gate. That was so much fun to see them, and so completely unexpected! I especially had fun playing with Tere while they visited.

I think we all agree that surprising Mom on Mother's Day takes the cake for best of all surprises. I can't think of any good one's I've done lately. Maybe I'm too boring for that now.

-Heidi

No comments: