Thursday, September 9, 2010

Did You Know?

In August of 2008 we had 43 posts on this blog? Not only were there 43 posts but there was an average of 3 comments per post.

This is the sad part.

In August of 2010 we had 7 posts with an average of 1.8 comments per post.

Now you can blame that on me. Sure, go for it. I combined most of the birthday's in 2010's August in to one post BUT I also was the sole contributor of THREE out of those seven. And by sole contributor, I mean, it wasn't something I posted because of a birthday or anniversary or anything like that. Just stuff I felt like posting. The other four posts, were birthday's or anniversary posts. No one sent me a single thing to post in August. So go ahead and blame me but know that I post more than you do. AND I post on my own blog also so that's no excuse. (Also I don't want to hear any of this "but I'm really busy" stuff either.)

We have started the question of the week again. It died the first time because we got barely any responses. Let's not let that happen again OK?

Come on. Post something. I dare you.

If you have forgotten, you send blog posts to lauritzenfamilyblog@gmail.com

4 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

LOVE the new header, Nickell.

Barry Lauritzen said...

I want everyone to know that I check the blog at least once every day. I agree with Nickell that there should be more posted. I believe that Facebook has drained away most of the interest, and I consider that a great loss. I don't like Facebook.

Unknown said...

Well, Dad, post something! I am boring and have nothing to post. Except that Spencer called me the coolest mom ever. Maybe I'll send that in tonight. Hmmm.

Nickell said...

Thanks Heidi! And Grandpa, I don't think it's Facebook, though I'm sure it has contributed. I believe it's their own personal blogs more than anything. Two years ago not many of us had personal family ones. It's not a bad thing, it'd definitely fun to read everyone else's entries on their own blogs, but this one is suffering as a result.