Friday, September 10, 2010

Mom's Surprises

Hey guys, we need some blogs on this. If you don't want to answer the question write something about what you are doing.
When I was surprised as a child, my father made a play house for me when I was 4. I saw it before Christmas, but Christmas morning It was all lit up with little lamps. It was very fun. When I was an adult, of course it was the Mothers Day you came home. That was the best. Another surprise that was wonderful was when Amy showed up at the temple when Holly got married.
I'm trying to think of when I surprised someone. The first Christmas I gave Ann Steele a Christmas gift. I made her a cabbage patch doll. She burst into tears and cried. She said no one had ever made her something. The time we gave the kids tickets to Disneyland was a huge surprise for them. I like surprises.

No comments: