Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mindy's Answer

Hi. We're back online. I sent a question of the week from my mother in
law's last week, but sent it to the wrong address and then accidentally
erased it when it came back. So I guess we'll forget about that one and
just do one for this week.
I'm still trying to figure out my personal secret for happiness. I am
happy when everything is done, which is never. I'm happy when my kids
are playing happily together. I guess I'm happiest when my family is all
happy and getting along well. Also when I see my kids choosing to do
what's right even when it's hard to.
I'm not sure what the second part of the question means, but I do like to
be alone sometimes. I wouldn't like it all the time, but I do love to
lock myself in the bathroom and take a long bath all alone with a good
book. I enjoy my own company.

Here's our new contact information. I think Jeny sent it around for me
already.

4325 Lenville Rd. #55
Moscow, ID 83843
(208) 882-6128

No comments: