Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Heidi's First Memories

Whoa, this is a hard one! I don't have any idea what order these memories happened, so I guess I'll share them all. I remember the house in West Jordan where I was born. Holly and I slept in separate cribs and I can still picture where they were in the room. I know there was a long hallway with lots of doors. I cried one night when I heard sirens. They scared me pretty bad. I remember asking Kathy Jorgensen where my mom was when she was babysitting once. I also remember collecting toiletpaper from the trees after we got TP'd and walking through the stream that was in one of our neighbor's yards. I think I stepped on a pinecone in the stream and cut my foot, too. Anyway, those are my earliest memories, you decide which came first.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was an irrigation ditch and we weren't allowed to go in it. I'm sure you cut your foot on a pinecone next to the ditch because of course you weren't in it, remember?? (because if you don't remember it that way, mom will get mad at Amy and me for letting you go there.)

Unknown said...

and it sounds like you were fortunate enough to NOT remember what we did with the toilet paper we salvaged from the yard.

Parkinson Family said...

oh, i remember!

Lori said...

I believe that toilet paper memory comes from the time we toilet papered our own yard (for Mom and Dad's anniversary or something like that). Because we had used up the toilet paper in having such fun, we got to re-collect it so it could be used for it's original purpose. Now I understand, but at the time I thought Mom and Dad were just being party poopers!