Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heidi's Moment.

My most embarrassing moment was junior year of high school. We were doing the exceptionally classy show, "Little Shop of Horrors", and I got to play the part of a doo-op girl. We were on the stage for most of th show which meant costume changes were very fast. I had to set up my costumes just right before each performance so that they would be ready to throw on. The first night I ran backstage, changed into the little black dress costume, ran back on stage and realized that the dress was on backwards. This made the effect of making the dress look VERY low-cut in the front. Luckily I was wearing a beige colored bra, so no one (in the audience, anyway) seemed to notice. In fact, the only comment I got was from this creepy guy who had a crush on me who said "Your dress was way lower cut than anyone else's".
I have a more embarrassing story involving water ride at Six Flags in Dallas when Holly and I went with Lori, but I'm not going to share that one. It's not pretty. Holly and Lori will remember, maybe even Tere.

2 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

I do remember that. Ahhh, the life of a teenage girl. It was pretty bad.

mindy said...

I don't think I ever heard about that one. But I can imagine...