Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nickell's Chores

I personally love cleaning. When I was in jr. high/high school I would often stay up really late after everyone was asleep (so no one could mess it up) and deep clean. I think that's probably my favorite. Deep cleaning. I don't enjoy housework that gets my hands wet, dishes, tubs, etc. I know its a weird thing and people tell me to wear gloves and it doesn't help. I still feel like my hands are getting wet. But vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, scrubbing baseboards with a toothbrush, (or my magical sonic scrubber) mopping, yard work (which is most definitely a chore Mindy) and I love love love cleaning stuff out. I.e. the refrigerator, pantry, closets, etc. My favorite isle at the grocery store is the cleaning stuff. Mmmmm I love it!

5 comments:

mindy said...

Nickell! I would do your dishes for a month if you would come clean out and organize my kids' closets! That is another chore I really don't like.

Teresa said...

I love closet organizing! Closet maid is the best thing ever! For Christmas the kids got closet maid for their closets to fit all their stuff and it really adds to the amount of space you can use.

mindy said...

I never heard of closet maid so I googled it. Holy cow that stuff's expensive! Where did you get yours?

Parkinson Family said...

It is pricey, but sooooo worth it! We get ours at Lowes. They have more shelf types than Home Depot, and they are awesome with cutting the shelves to the size you need. Love the closet maid!

Teresa said...

That's where we get ours too, and also why its part of christmas :) It gets expensive when you start getting into the bigger closets and the wood shelving (we did the wire ones and wrapped them in fabric)