Friday, June 19, 2009

Mindy's Triumph

My answer: I actually made dinner today. When Dylan has a baseball game (which he did tonight) that's a triumph! For those of you who don't know, I'm going back to school this fall. I'll be taking prerequisites for the dental hygiene program. I met with my advisor here at U of I last week, and found out that I probably won't have to take any English credits because of my high ACT English score from 16 years ago! So I guess my most recent triumph really happened a long time ago, but I'm thrilled about it anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Go Mindy! Back to school is something that just scares me, so I think that's great and very brave of you! (I'm not much of a test lover)

Lori said...

Yea Mindy! Grandpa Lauritzen would be so proud of all these "old" folks in his family going back to college - and so am I! I love school. Don't get me wrong, I hate tests too, but there's something about the thought that once you've learned something, it's yours and can't ever be taken away. How cool is that?