Saturday, June 6, 2009

Teresa's Books

Sorry I haven't been participating much. Im down in Texas enjoying the sun and the pool and trying my best to stay outdoors. :)
My favorite books as a kid were Goosebumps and the Encyclopedia. I loved reading them both (not just referencing- reading). I was a bit of a nerd. :) Those are the only ones I can really remember liking alot when I was younger.
In grade school I remember reading moms anatomy and disease textbooks and being completely fascinated.
Since teenagerhood, I have accumilated a few books that I enjoy reading over and over- The Count of Monte Cristo, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Deception Point, and my favorite- The Dark Tower Series. I don't read often, but when I do it's usually one of these books.

1 comment:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I LOVE Deception Point!