Saturday, June 6, 2009

Nico's Penny Passport


I forgot to tell everyone about this. While we were at Dinosaur Valley, each of the kids got a souvenir. Nico decided to get a penny passport book. This picture is not of his, but is courtesy of google :) Everyone has seen those smashed penny machines around. Well this is a book to keep them all in. I'd never seen one before. Anyway, Nico is very sad that he only has one penny in his book and we have been searching for places around here to get some and cant really find any . He went on and on in the car on the way home about how cool it would be if he had pennies from all over the place. I figured that since our family is all over the place we might could make this happen :) If you see a machine anywhere on your travels and you have 51 cents, Nico would be the happiest boy on the planet to get squished pennies from all over the country (especially if you mailed it to him. He also loves getting letters) Im especially talking to you guys overseas :) He's having a little difficult time with all his siblings being gone and having to move in July and I think this would help keep his mind of the negative. If you do decide to do this, contact me or my mom and we'll give you the address if you dont have it. :)
Teresa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I'll keep my eyes opened.

mindy said...

Dang! There's one at the zoo in Idaho Falls. I wish we could get a penny for you. I'll see if one of my brothers in law would be able to get one. Where is Nico moving to in July?

Teresa said...

Dad is getting restationed to Del Rio Tx in July. Its only about 2 hours away, but it's new and Nico really likes everything being the same and routine :)

Parkinson Family said...

I have a machine at the amusement park nearby that we are going to this week. I'll be sure to get one for him.

Unknown said...

hey, I found this websits that you can use to see if there are machines in your area. http://www.wcmassey.com/lep/hhg/states.htm it's just for the USA, but I'm pretty sure that's where we all are right now.