Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heidi's Saturday Activities

Saturdays were our day to get ready for Sundays, so we never had a regular fun Saturday activity. Mindy, the Wonderful World of Disney was on Sunday nights, so I'm not sure what we watched after our baths. Getting everyone clean was a huge deal. Lots of bodies to bathe. Remember that Mom called conditioner cream rinse? My kids would really wonder what I was talking about if I said that. I just really don't remember a lot about our Saturdays except the work. We had our regular daily chores, then our Saturday chores which meant vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, making the house very clean. Peaches and toast was a great dinner! I recall eating it after the long drive home from Utah once or twice, too. I wish my kids liked peaches so that we could have that every time Jason's on call. Instead, we eat a lot of tomato soup and grilled cheese.

No comments: