Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teresa's Teachers

Well, I had alot of teachers that had an influence on me. All of them were great in the fact that they molded my personality and way of thinking.
Coach LeBlanc- knew I hated P.E. and made fun of me for it. He couldn't understand why I didn't like sports when I was so tall and lean. (I think he was more annoyed by the fact that at 13, I was practically an entire 2 feet taller than him) He pushed me to do well and enjoy physical activity.
Senora Saenz- Taught me to never act like you know it all, because someday some "little punk 7th grader" is going to prove you wrong
Mr. DiCamillo- Taught me to stop being a knuckle head and focus on school and choir. He was super heated when I got disqualified from a choir thing because of my academics
Col Woodfork- Showed me that just because you went to a military academy doesn't mean you know anything about... anything. He was really awesome though and was a good role model as far as "knowing your priorities" and being a good person. He and the Sgts made me a better more driven person.
These are the ones that had the most impact on me as far as my personality.

No comments: