Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mom Catching Up

I guess I'd better catch up too. But I'm so old I don't remember anything. First I want to tell you all how much I love the blog. Thanks to all of you and to Nickell for doing it. What a treasure.
I don't remember having any pets. When I was in high school we got Chigger a dog but I don't know what kind he was. After I was gone they got Pom Pom. I think that was Julies dog.
Saturdays when I was little before my mom got on her health kick (that lasted the rest of her life), we would get the Saturday work done and go down to the Provo bakery and get a chocolate malt. Yum, the best ever. It was by where the old library was. That's about all I remember about that. I don't remember if that was weekly, probably not.
I don't even remember having peaches and toast on Saturday nights in our home.
Favorite teachers-of course that would be Bro Monson. He decided I needed counseling so He had many long sessions. I was so shy I wouldn't talk in classes or even do anything social. He's about the only one.

No comments: