Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Yesterday!!!

Happy 4 year anniversary to Holly and Matt! They celebrated their anniversary yesterday! Here is a little tid-bit of their day!

Yesterday was our anniversary, and it was a great day! I went to my sister-in-law's house to get a hair cut and color from her friend. They offered to keep the kids overnight, and I accepted. Then I came home and cleaned up the apartment really nice so that when Matt got home it was clean and quiet. He came home with a bouquet of flowers, a balloon, chocolates, and a crossword game for my Wii. We went to dinner (at Red Robin, of course), then I had to go to Mutual because all of the other leaders were at the high school registration with their kids. When I got home we spent a nice, quiet evening together. It was the best! I will post a picture of my new hair cut when I get a new camera.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

This is the ONLY picture of your wedding Ive ever seen. :) Happy Anniversary guys!

Unknown said...

Wow. THere were a ton of pictures if I remember right. Holly, maybe you should post some of them on your blog.

Amy said...

It must be great to have family around that will volunteer to take your kids overnight. Have a GREAT time!

Teresa said...

Yeah I know. I wish someone would watch our kids overnight :)