Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holly's Favorite Subject and New Haircut

Here is a picture of my new haircut. I love it! I got highlights, too, but they are kind of hard to see in a picture.
As for my favorite class in school, I would also have to say choir and band for the same reasons that Heidi and Mindy gave. I also loved Biology (dissecting the live frog was the best!) and Anatomy and Physiology. My senior English class was really fun because Heidi was in that class, along with our best friend, David, and another friend from seminary. We had a lot of fun being the Mormon section of the class.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love it too! You look a little like Heidi now! Is it easy to keep up? I think Mindy had that cut once, too.

Holly Emerson said...

Yes, it is very easy to keep up. I just use my straightening iron on it and it goes just right.

Grandma said...

It is very cute. I love it.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I love it! You look GREAT

mindy said...

You look beautiful! Doesn't it make you feel like a different person to have a great new style?