Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello everyone. Tere and I have been talking about the reunion and planning is happening. We need a vote though. There are SO many options with the May Family Ranch. Now, I need everyone to comment and tell us what YOU and YOUR FAMILY would prefer as far as lodging. Then we will go from there. Also notice to the side, there is a poll. Let us know what time of year (during the summer) works best for you! Thanks!

Private rooms (Bed and breakfast room)
$70-75 1-2 guests
extra guests $15 per
Loft rooms
1-2 guests
$45
Bunkhouse
$12 person
$250 entire house
minimum $125
Cabins
$65 1-4 guests
extra guests $12 per
RV hookup
$28 1-2 guests
$5 per extra guest
Tent area
$18 first1-2 persons
$5 each extra person


This is a map of the area.

Here is a website where you can see a little bit more.

11 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

How many nights are we going to stay there?

Nickell said...

That's another topic up for discussion. Probably max 3 nights. Maybe only 2 nights and three days. That seems most reasonable for everyone's work schedules etc..

Teresa said...

I also want to state the obvious and say that most of the ares house several people, so whatever it costs to rent the area would be split between whatever families would like to share i.e. the bunkhouse I think sleeps 26, so if a few families wanted to sleep toether, the price for renting that place would be split between those families. So if you can afford it, get a private room, if not, then don't. I know me and mine will most likely be dorming on the tent sites :)

Teresa said...

oh yeah and kids under 5 are free

Amy said...

I would love the bunkhouse with a few other families! If I know how much it will be I can make that my savings goal.

Nickell said...

Once we get a vote from people for days and where they want to see, then we will figure out cost for staying there and food. Then we will vote to see if that is what everyone wants to do still or if everyone would want to go to someone's house instead. Make sense? I hope so.

Parkinson Family said...

I'm in on the bunkhouse with you, Amy! I don't want to have to pack camping supplies with me all the way across country, especially since I will most likely be coming alone. Are you planning on driving out?

Unknown said...

we can do the bunkhouse, too, but there will only be 3 of us next summer.

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

Heidi, why are you coming alone? I need to see those girls!

Parkinson Family said...

Oh, the girls are coming, too, I just mean I may be bringing them alone. Husbandless. It all depends on what month this ends up happening in, what rotation he's doing, and how many days he has off. Maybe he could fly out for a day or two, but we'll have to see.

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

yeah we want to get as many there as we can. We'll have two missionaries out. But besides that we want to get a giant family picture with everyone.