Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heidi's Favorite Subject

I loved anything music as well, but not for the same reasons as Mindy. I loved that we could get up and move around, chat with our friends, eat, whatever. The classes (and teachers) were SOOOOO laid back and I had so much fun. Perhaps it made for less of a learning environment, but I don't care. It was fun. The only academic class I think I ever liked was anatomy and physiology. We dissected some cool things in there, and even though it was an incredibly difficult class for me, I learned a lot. I still remember most of what I learned in there and helped Jason through his undergrad A&P class. Med school A&P was over my head.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thats why I liked choir! We got to just hang out alot of the rime and watch musicals. What class could be better

Teresa said...

time not rime by the way :)