Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lodging for the Reunion.

I only have 5 votes for the lodging at the family reunion. This is what I have

Bunkhouse-
Amy's Family
Heidi's Family
Jeny's Family
Holly's Family
That equals 19? I believe 26 can stay in there, that means 7 more spots available....

Tents-
Tere's Family
Nickell's Family
Matt's Family

This means I haven't heard from the following...
Lori
Kristi
David (or Tricia because we know Dave doesn't look at this)
Mindy
April


It's also looking like it is going to be in mid-June 2010. That is the result of the poll. If you haven't taken it. Take it.

8 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

I think we're up for the bunkhouse! Sounds like fun!

Amy said...

yea for Holly!!!!

Teresa said...

Grandma and grandpa too. We need to know what to reserve for them as well

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

Oh yeah, I'm retarded.

Barry Lauritzen said...

In deference to our old age, I think we would prefer to have one of the private rooms.

I agree. It sounds like a lot of fun. By the way, if you are all in favor of the plan to contribute $5/mo per family, I will open an interest-bearing bank account to accomodate that. Checks can be made to me and I will report monthly on how much is in the account.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

ok we are in for the bunkhouse. As far as the savings account goes can we make it an online thing so we can just transfer funds each month? I don't write checks for anything anymore so to write a check and mail it...well you know how good my memory is!

Parkinson Family said...

I'm with Kristi on the online transfer. A $5 check every month would be a pain. We are currently Wells Fargo users and that would be a good national bank. I know it means you'd have to open a whole new account, Dad. Maybe I could do it?

mindy said...

I'm in favor of a national bank or a bank we can transfer into online. We can do the $5 a month or just do $60 once a year (or whatever everyone decides to contribute) if we prefer to not have to remember every month.