Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Teresa's Favorite Subject

My favorite classes were by far my ROTC classes, especially when I was flight commander. I had such a blast with that class and we had to be rough on the underclassmen, it was part of the course :)
Then came choir. Music classes are always fun.
My favorite subject though was Chemistry. I absolutely loved chemistry class and wish I had taken more of them, but I wanted to try physics and earth sciences as well (which were either really hard or really lame). I had this varsity linemen as my lab partner who was really bad at chemistry, so I would teach him about chemistry and he would teach me about football, so that was kind of cool too.
In college I liked my writing class and my anatomy class, but I hated english classes all through high school (the curriculum- not the class. The class was a blast because my friend Eric an I were a bit rowdy)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chemistry would always be fun with a cute varsity lineman as your partner! (and he was a lineman because he was really bad at chemistry and every other subject!)

Teresa said...

ha ha ha yeah it did make it better that he was my partner :)