Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Makeup Post

I have been out of town for the past week and a half. Therefore, not much posting has happened. Here I am catching up on all the birthdays I missed.

Happy Birthday to Alex! he turned 12 on May 1st. We hope you had a wonderful birthday! And congratulations on getting the Priesthood. I am not sure if you have it yet or when exactly, I just know it is close so congrats!


Happy Birthday to Kylee
! She turned 17 on May 6th. We hope you had a very fun birthday and we love you!

Happy Birthday to Mark!
Mark also had a birthday on the 6th and he turned the big 45! Happy Birthday Mark! P.S. This is the only picture I had, super small. How about you guys get on that???

Last but not least of the birthdays I missed, Happy Birthday to Kade! Kade turned 1 on May 12th. He had a pretty sad day, he was very tired and sad most of the day. He wouldn't let Aaron or me out of his sight... too afraid we would leave him again! We did have a fun little party though!

Anyway, I hope you all had fantastic-ly fun birthdays! Sorry I missed them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday everyone! Oh, and Nickell, I think YOU should get on the pictures of Mark. He gets grumpy about taking pictures and I avoid making him grumpy. Might get the finger shake again.

mindy said...

Yay! We're back up and running! Happy Birthday everyone! And Nickell, where are the fun posts from Hawaii that you promised?