Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mindy's Books

I loved Anne of Green Gables books and Trixie Belden books when I was young. I still have them in hopes that my girls will enjoy them. I still like mysteries, like Mary Higgins Clark books. They're predictable, but clean and good stories. I like Dean Koontz. I like to read some of the classics that were too much for me as a child. I just read a great little book by Glen Beck called The Christmas Sweater. I love to read historical novels too, like Richard Peck books. I just like to read. Almost anything that is clean and well written and not too "romantic". I'm not into romance anymore.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, Tara just spent hours cleaning out our bookshelves and I think we still have one of the Trixie books. I guess that's just one more reason we should come up there sometime this summer with a lizard, right? :)

Unknown said...

She is seriously the SLOWEST cleaner I have ever seen - slower than Nickell cooks! But she does a great job!

mindy said...

You better come up some time this summer! We're all counting on it. How are the dragon eggs doing? Jonah is very excited and everyone else is jealous.