Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heidi's First Make-up

I think my first experience with make-up was for Sally Deford's stake musical that I don't remember the name of. I was just part of the chorus for it, but I still got to wear make-up and it was a lot of fun. Jeny helped me out with it. It was only a month or two before I turned 14, so it got me excited and ready to turn that magical make-up age. Since high school I have quit make-up altogether, with the exception of mascara (the only thing that doesn't touch my skin). The combination of acne, that I still haven't grown out of, and excema make it very difficult to wear anything on my skin. Good thing Jason likes the natural look!

2 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

It was called "I think we could fall in love." Were we allowed to wear makeup at 14? I thought it was 16. I just wasn't that excited about it, so I don't remember.

Unknown said...

. . . because I'm the make-up queen. Why did anyone ever trust ME to put makeup on them? Crazy kids!