Thursday, May 14, 2009

REAL Dragon Eggs

So I've asked a few people in the family and nobody seems to know that we have real dragon eggs. Maybe if I put it here you will see the post. For some reason it didn't show up as a new post on the list to the left here when I put it on my family site. But for real, we have dragon eggs! I guess it doesn't take much for a couple of dragons to mate, since they were not together very much. Here's what we got on Wednesday - 12 of them! So if anyone wants a dragon, let me know and I'll save an egg just for you. It would be super cool if you would come to my house to pick it up, too!!!


-Jeny


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure we only have 2 left. Sad. I guess the first batch/litter/clutch is not very often a successful one. Anyway, Jonah has spoken for one of them. Who calls the other?

mindy said...

Only 2? What happened? Sad.

Unknown said...

sorry everyone that was fighting over the last dragon. He's going to Dylan Shouldbechandler, one of spencer's friends. and just so you all know, Dylan's voice is just like Snape in the Harry P. movies. It's kinda freaky!