Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Late Birthdays!

So in May I can't get behind one day or else I miss like a million birthdays. Here are the birthdays I missed!


The 27th (Yesterday)


Happy Birthday Kate, we hope you had a very fun birthday! Kate turned 9 this year. Am I right Kate?

Happy Birthday Lori, sorry we missed it on the blog! Hope your day was wonderful!

The 26th (Day before yesterday..)


Happy Birthday to David! He turned 37. If you want to see how his birthday went, go HERE! Tricia did a post about his birthday on their blog. We still wanted to say happy birthday from the family though! We hope you had fun!

Last but not least this young man turned 69. Happy Birthday Grandpa-AKA Dad! We hope your birthday was very nice!

We love you all and we are glad you are part of our family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to all of you! I didn't call anyone because I'm the worst, but I thought of you! Wait, did Kristi call anyone? Maybe I'm the second worst. :)

mindy said...

Happy Birthday everyone!

Lori said...

Hey cool! Kate and I have almost the same hair color in our pictures. 'Course mines longer and blonder now, but it's still kinda neato!!!